What is EuroBEN:
EuroBEN is a non-for-profit association with a wide experience network in the field of Business Excellence and organisational improvement.
EuroBEN has strong links with the SAETO project family. This has been used widely of the EU Leonardo da Vinci Programme. Its current web presence is the result of the SAETO-Web project. (www.saeto.eu)
EuroBEN brings together a group of organisations and individuals with extensive expertise in coaching, training assessment and consultancy.
- Helping European organisations to excel.
- Our goal is to communicate and support the concepts of European excellence approaches.
- Our objective in this is to share the basic concept of Excellence.
The EFQM Excellence Model has proven to be of great value in helping public, private and voluntary sector organisations to review and improve their approaches and workflow. EuroBEN draws together experience in using a variety of national, regional and sector specific accreditation systems. Our approach has been to develop easy to digest modules addressing specific sector or regional requirements.
EuroBEN has created training programmes to provide support in doing this. This opens the route for organisations to grow to the point where users can easily switch to using the full EFQM Excellence Model and aim for EFQM accreditation.
We believe that facilitated peer-to-peer workshops shares expertise in working towards Excellence.
EuroBEN’s major activities and offers:
- A network qualified and experienced specialists
- Access to information transfer databases for members
- Free content around the topic of Excellence, developed individually by the partners for public use
- Shared workspace for regional EuroBEN partners and business excellence professionals to exchange ideas
- Materials are adapted to suit partner home regions
- EuroBEN supports its members in locating relevant organisations throughout Europe for information exchange and benchmarking.
- Coaching and support in the use of management techniques around the concepts of Business Excellence
- Organization, realization, and management of international workshops and seminars. The EuroBEN partners organise workshops in their home regions and invite other partners to act as speakers
- The EuroBEN website works to disseminate good practice, for example in promoting products and services for small and medium sized companies and organisations.
- EuroBEN cooperates with international authorities, national organisations, regional chambers and subject specific associations